- RSS Channel Showcase 7817459
- RSS Channel Showcase 5695260
- RSS Channel Showcase 3810215
- RSS Channel Showcase 1209560
Articles on this Page
- 01/13/17--01:56: _The musical teaser ...
- 02/06/17--07:46: _Kangana Ranaut gets...
- 02/07/17--03:19: _Jeena Isi Ka Naam H...
- 02/17/17--04:24: _Will poor promotion...
- 02/28/17--07:42: _5 Amazing movies th...
- 03/10/17--22:50: _Anushka Sharma use...
- 04/04/17--04:10: _ Chris Pratt and...
- 07/08/17--02:34: _'Jab Harry Met Seja...
- 07/14/17--02:57: _Jagga Jasoos: 6 Rea...
- 07/18/17--22:57: _Harry and Sejal enc...
- 07/26/17--05:39: _Here's how Raagdesh...
- 07/31/17--05:35: _5 reasons why we ca...
- 07/31/17--07:54: _ Word of Mouth work...
- 09/08/17--01:10: _Urvashi Rautela gea...
- 09/21/17--02:35: _Kingsman: The Golde...
- 02/28/17--07:42: 5 Amazing movies that will rock the box office collections in March
- 03/10/17--22:50: Anushka Sharma uses 3D Projection Technology to promote Phillauri!
- 04/04/17--04:10: Chris Pratt and Kurt Russel is the new bromance in Hollywood!
- 07/31/17--05:35: 5 reasons why we can't wait to watch Jab Harry Met Sejal
- 07/31/17--07:54: Word of Mouth worked for Indu Sarkar
- 09/08/17--01:10: Urvashi Rautela gears up for her first women-centric thriller
The musical teaser of Qubool Hai from Manjari Fadnis and Himansh Kohli's Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai is out and it is a romantic track regarding young love.
The singers of the song are Ash King and Shilpa Rao and the words are penned by Ashish Pandit.
It is a story that will surely touch many hearts. When she was 18, long before her Bollywood debut, Kangana Ranaut ran into a man who was doing gymnastics at Juhu beach. Impressed, she asked the man, Surya Narayan Singh, to teach her how to do what he was doing. Since then, the actor has been learning yoga from Singh.
As per sources, it is learnt that the actor has gifted her Guru a two-bedroom apartment in Andheri in a bid to help him start a yoga centre. “The apartment has a spacious balcony, where the yoga classes will be conducted,” said the source close to her.
The filmmakers of Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai have finally released their track, Mujko Tere Ishq Mai Bhigade. The song is a romantic number and has been sung by Ankit Tiwari.
Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi have come together once again to star in Aparnaa Singh's Irada. The powerful duo are known performers and have given some stellar hits in the past. Needless to say, that's some huge potential. The movie which released today also stars Diwakar Kumar, Rumana Molla, Divya Dutta, Sharad Kelkar, Sagarika Ghatge in lead roles.
The year 2017 has started on a good note for the Indian film industry. Both Raees and Kaabil went on the hit the bull’s eye at the box office. The spell continued all through February with movies Jolly LLB 2 and The Ghazi Attack.
There seems to be quite an interesting line up for the month of March as well. Here are five movies that we feel will make a dent at the box office in the month of March.
Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai
The makers of Phillauri starring Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh are using technology to an all new level to promote their film!
Given the fact that Anushka’s character in the film – Shashi – is a friendly ghost who can be present anywhere, at any given point of time, Fox Star Studios is deploying the 3D Projection technology in cinemas to make Shashi interact with cine-goers across the country.
This is the first time ever that 3D Hologram projection is being used to promote a movie in India.
With one of the most anticipated superhero ensembles coming together again in James Gunn's Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, in May, along with Baby Groot going viral, the filming also saw the birth of a new bromance!
Hollywood veteran Kurt Russel, who along with Sylvester Stallone is joining the cast of GOTG, got alon, and he reveals how he got to know about Chris and became friends!
Setting a mark for its innovative and unique marketing approach, the makers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have introduced the characters of the film in the most unusual ways. Giving a further insight on Shah Rukh Khan’s character ‘Harry’, the marketers have introduced one of the most interactive chat bots on Facebook for fans to engage with the lead character on the digital medium.
Keeping up the streak of unique promotional ideas, the marketers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have been making the most of every platform using it to its full potential.
While we are just 4 days away from the release of the most awaited film of the year, ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’, directed by Imtiaz Ali and starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, here’s a list of the top 5 reasons why fans can't wait to take this magical and picturesque journey with Harry and Sejal this Friday.
A Fresh New Age Romance
The film has a fresh and breezy vibe to it, which seems to be working just right. We see the romance between Harry and Sejal growing between their lighthearted conversations, which leaves you with a smile.
A good no. of films were released this weekend - Raagdesh,Indu Sarkar,Mubarakaan and Baarat Company. Each of these belonged to a different genre and had its own audience set. Out of all the films the amount of major promotional activities and media attention was done by Mubarakaan considering it to be a commercial family film.
Raagdesh and Baraat company too had a decent promotional strategy and gained good media attention.
Vishal Mishra, who made his directorial debut with ‘Coffee With D’ early this year, has an exciting line-up of films coming one after the other. The latest addition to this line-up is a women-centric suspense thriller, which is untitled yet. The director has signed Urvashi Rauteala to lead the cast that has some of the finest actors of industry including Rajesh Sharma.
The sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service, Kingsman: The Golden Circle has released on September 20, 2017, in the United Kingdom and will be releasing in the United States on September 22, 2017.