- RSS Channel Showcase 9509994
- RSS Channel Showcase 6878954
- RSS Channel Showcase 3583430
- RSS Channel Showcase 4677676
Articles on this Page
- 02/07/17--03:19: _Jeena Isi Ka Naam H...
- 02/17/17--04:24: _Will poor promotion...
- 02/28/17--07:42: _5 Amazing movies th...
- 03/10/17--22:50: _Anushka Sharma use...
- 04/04/17--04:10: _ Chris Pratt and...
- 07/08/17--02:34: _'Jab Harry Met Seja...
- 07/14/17--02:57: _Jagga Jasoos: 6 Rea...
- 07/18/17--22:57: _Harry and Sejal enc...
- 07/26/17--05:39: _Here's how Raagdesh...
- 07/31/17--05:35: _5 reasons why we ca...
- 07/31/17--07:54: _ Word of Mouth work...
- 09/08/17--01:10: _Urvashi Rautela gea...
- 09/21/17--02:35: _Kingsman: The Golde...
- 10/03/17--03:51: _Amar Butala joins F...
- 10/13/17--00:33: _NUSH gets an outsta...
- 02/28/17--07:42: 5 Amazing movies that will rock the box office collections in March
- 03/10/17--22:50: Anushka Sharma uses 3D Projection Technology to promote Phillauri!
- 04/04/17--04:10: Chris Pratt and Kurt Russel is the new bromance in Hollywood!
- 07/31/17--05:35: 5 reasons why we can't wait to watch Jab Harry Met Sejal
- 07/31/17--07:54: Word of Mouth worked for Indu Sarkar
- 09/08/17--01:10: Urvashi Rautela gears up for her first women-centric thriller
- 10/03/17--03:51: Amar Butala joins Fox Star Studios as Chief Acquisition Officer
- 10/13/17--00:33: NUSH gets an outstanding start, designs SOLD OFF on 1st Day!!
The filmmakers of Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai have finally released their track, Mujko Tere Ishq Mai Bhigade. The song is a romantic number and has been sung by Ankit Tiwari.
Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi have come together once again to star in Aparnaa Singh's Irada. The powerful duo are known performers and have given some stellar hits in the past. Needless to say, that's some huge potential. The movie which released today also stars Diwakar Kumar, Rumana Molla, Divya Dutta, Sharad Kelkar, Sagarika Ghatge in lead roles.
The year 2017 has started on a good note for the Indian film industry. Both Raees and Kaabil went on the hit the bull’s eye at the box office. The spell continued all through February with movies Jolly LLB 2 and The Ghazi Attack.
There seems to be quite an interesting line up for the month of March as well. Here are five movies that we feel will make a dent at the box office in the month of March.
Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai
The makers of Phillauri starring Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh are using technology to an all new level to promote their film!
Given the fact that Anushka’s character in the film – Shashi – is a friendly ghost who can be present anywhere, at any given point of time, Fox Star Studios is deploying the 3D Projection technology in cinemas to make Shashi interact with cine-goers across the country.
This is the first time ever that 3D Hologram projection is being used to promote a movie in India.
With one of the most anticipated superhero ensembles coming together again in James Gunn's Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2, in May, along with Baby Groot going viral, the filming also saw the birth of a new bromance!
Hollywood veteran Kurt Russel, who along with Sylvester Stallone is joining the cast of GOTG, got alon, and he reveals how he got to know about Chris and became friends!
Setting a mark for its innovative and unique marketing approach, the makers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have introduced the characters of the film in the most unusual ways. Giving a further insight on Shah Rukh Khan’s character ‘Harry’, the marketers have introduced one of the most interactive chat bots on Facebook for fans to engage with the lead character on the digital medium.
Keeping up the streak of unique promotional ideas, the marketers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have been making the most of every platform using it to its full potential.
While we are just 4 days away from the release of the most awaited film of the year, ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’, directed by Imtiaz Ali and starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, here’s a list of the top 5 reasons why fans can't wait to take this magical and picturesque journey with Harry and Sejal this Friday.
A Fresh New Age Romance
The film has a fresh and breezy vibe to it, which seems to be working just right. We see the romance between Harry and Sejal growing between their lighthearted conversations, which leaves you with a smile.
A good no. of films were released this weekend - Raagdesh,Indu Sarkar,Mubarakaan and Baarat Company. Each of these belonged to a different genre and had its own audience set. Out of all the films the amount of major promotional activities and media attention was done by Mubarakaan considering it to be a commercial family film.
Raagdesh and Baraat company too had a decent promotional strategy and gained good media attention.
Vishal Mishra, who made his directorial debut with ‘Coffee With D’ early this year, has an exciting line-up of films coming one after the other. The latest addition to this line-up is a women-centric suspense thriller, which is untitled yet. The director has signed Urvashi Rauteala to lead the cast that has some of the finest actors of industry including Rajesh Sharma.
The sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service, Kingsman: The Golden Circle has released on September 20, 2017, in the United Kingdom and will be releasing in the United States on September 22, 2017.
Amar Butala has joined Fox Star Studios as the Chief Acquisition Officer. Amar's previous stint includes developing & executing projects at Salman Khan Films, Disney UTV and Balaji Motion Pictures. In his new role, Amar will be responsible to drive the Content Acquisition & Alliance Agenda and will be reporting to Vijay Singh, CEO - Fox Star Studios.
Joining the bandwagon of celebrities in launching their own fashion line was Anushka Sharma who left fans in a frenzy as they were excited to see Anushka's personal sense of style.
The clothing line was made public recently and has already sold off on Day 1 which is an amazing feat for Nush.