- RSS Channel Showcase 2753284
- RSS Channel Showcase 7227659
- RSS Channel Showcase 5641694
- RSS Channel Showcase 2444374
Articles on this Page
- 07/08/17--02:34: _'Jab Harry Met Seja...
- 07/14/17--02:57: _Jagga Jasoos: 6 Rea...
- 07/18/17--22:57: _Harry and Sejal enc...
- 07/26/17--05:39: _Here's how Raagdesh...
- 07/31/17--05:35: _5 reasons why we ca...
- 07/31/17--07:54: _ Word of Mouth work...
- 09/08/17--01:10: _Urvashi Rautela gea...
- 09/21/17--02:35: _Kingsman: The Golde...
- 10/03/17--03:51: _Amar Butala joins F...
- 10/13/17--00:33: _NUSH gets an outsta...
- 10/18/17--05:56: _10 Reasons to watch...
- 10/27/17--23:34: _The acoustic versio...
- 11/10/17--22:46: _'Coffee With D' dir...
- 11/27/17--02:48: _Padmavati to Barbie...
- 02/21/18--23:34: _Anushka Sharma’s Pa...
- 07/31/17--05:35: 5 reasons why we can't wait to watch Jab Harry Met Sejal
- 07/31/17--07:54: Word of Mouth worked for Indu Sarkar
- 09/08/17--01:10: Urvashi Rautela gears up for her first women-centric thriller
- 10/03/17--03:51: Amar Butala joins Fox Star Studios as Chief Acquisition Officer
- 10/13/17--00:33: NUSH gets an outstanding start, designs SOLD OFF on 1st Day!!
- 10/18/17--05:56: 10 Reasons to watch 'Secret Superstar' this Diwali
- 10/27/17--23:34: The acoustic version of Tere Mere Song from Chef will strike a chord
Setting a mark for its innovative and unique marketing approach, the makers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have introduced the characters of the film in the most unusual ways. Giving a further insight on Shah Rukh Khan’s character ‘Harry’, the marketers have introduced one of the most interactive chat bots on Facebook for fans to engage with the lead character on the digital medium.
Keeping up the streak of unique promotional ideas, the marketers of ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have been making the most of every platform using it to its full potential.
While we are just 4 days away from the release of the most awaited film of the year, ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’, directed by Imtiaz Ali and starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, here’s a list of the top 5 reasons why fans can't wait to take this magical and picturesque journey with Harry and Sejal this Friday.
A Fresh New Age Romance
The film has a fresh and breezy vibe to it, which seems to be working just right. We see the romance between Harry and Sejal growing between their lighthearted conversations, which leaves you with a smile.
A good no. of films were released this weekend - Raagdesh,Indu Sarkar,Mubarakaan and Baarat Company. Each of these belonged to a different genre and had its own audience set. Out of all the films the amount of major promotional activities and media attention was done by Mubarakaan considering it to be a commercial family film.
Raagdesh and Baraat company too had a decent promotional strategy and gained good media attention.
Vishal Mishra, who made his directorial debut with ‘Coffee With D’ early this year, has an exciting line-up of films coming one after the other. The latest addition to this line-up is a women-centric suspense thriller, which is untitled yet. The director has signed Urvashi Rauteala to lead the cast that has some of the finest actors of industry including Rajesh Sharma.
The sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service, Kingsman: The Golden Circle has released on September 20, 2017, in the United Kingdom and will be releasing in the United States on September 22, 2017.
Amar Butala has joined Fox Star Studios as the Chief Acquisition Officer. Amar's previous stint includes developing & executing projects at Salman Khan Films, Disney UTV and Balaji Motion Pictures. In his new role, Amar will be responsible to drive the Content Acquisition & Alliance Agenda and will be reporting to Vijay Singh, CEO - Fox Star Studios.
Joining the bandwagon of celebrities in launching their own fashion line was Anushka Sharma who left fans in a frenzy as they were excited to see Anushka's personal sense of style.
The clothing line was made public recently and has already sold off on Day 1 which is an amazing feat for Nush.
Here are a few reasons that make 'Secret Superstar' a must watch:
1. Aamir Khan: Superstar Aamir Khan will portray a never seen before avatar of a quirky, strange blingy, flashy music composer Shakti Kumaarr. The versatile actor has definitely piqued everyone's interest with the unusual and quirky character. Aamir Khan had to give a screen test for the unconventional role as even the character is so different from all previous ones played by Aamir Khan.
T-Series brings out the acoustic version of Tere Mere Song from the movie Chef. Sung by Dhvani Bhanushali, the song is sure to fill your heart with its soulful music.
The song features the very beautiful Dhvani Bhanushali who's earlier song- Humsafar has been a hit with the masses. This time too, she's all geared up to mesmerize us with her musical charm.
Director Vishal Mishra, who made a remarkable debut this year with Sunil Grover starrer ‘Coffee With D’ will receive an award at the prestigious 10th Global Film Festival by the Asian Academy of Film and TV (AAFT) to be held in Delhi this weekend. There will also be a special screening of the film held for the students and attendees, followed by a panel discussion around the film.
Off late, the country has been embroiled in controversies over instances regarding rising intolerance, but one Industry which has been severely hit by these events is Bollywood. From Dilwale to Udta Punjab, and now Padmavati, which doesn’t even have a release date owing to massive protests, creativity is being battered and bruised at every turn.
Clean Slate Films is paving a new path for the digital journey of Pari. The trailer, posters and the screamers of Pari are leaving the audiences in cold blood.